TMG First Saturday Munch
@ Glen Eden Pilot Park Community Center
1500 Glen Eden Dr, Raleigh, NC
- Jan. 4 --- Roundtable Discussion at Glen Eden
- Feb. 1 --- Lee Harrington in Jan. 25th at Glen Eden
- Mar. 7 --- "Animal Urges: Biting & Clawing" by Angelkins & chewtoy at Glen Eden
- Apr. 4 --- "Power of Perception" by Master Icedog & slave ravyn at Glen Eden:
Join us this Saturday from your location as we explore: THE POWER OF PERCEPTION with Master IceDog and slave ravyn
The sky is green. Or is it really blue? When we think about what is seen and believed everyday, there is something at play - perception. Impression. Awareness. Recognition. If what we think we see is actually what we see, but it is not what others see, there is a disconnect. That disconnect can be harmful. What can be done to increase our chances of healthy relationships with less disconnect? Join us as we work together to delve into perception - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Please see the TMG event page on Fetlife.com for more information and to RSVP.
- May 2 --- "Behavior Modification" by Marionette & Jasper at Glen Eden
- June 6 --- "Safety in the Scene" + "BDSM & The Law" at Glen Eden
- July 11 --- Annual Picnic at Lake Crabtree, Beech shelter ... Note: 2nd Saturday, not 1st
- Aug. 1 --- Fetish Fashion Show at Glen Eden
- Sept. 5 --- "Kinky Trivia" by KT at Glen Eden
- Oct. 3 --- "Ethical Non-monogamy" by Nookie at Glen Eden
- Nov. 7 --- TBD at Glen Eden
- Dec. 5 --- TMG Holiday Faire at Campbell Lodge
TMG 3rd Thurs Munch
La Cocina Mexican Restaurant
2121 T. W. Alexander Dr.
Morrisville, NC 27560
1450 U.S. 70 West
Garner, NC 27529
Hibachi China Buffet
2909 E Millbrook Rd,
Raleigh, NC 27616, just off Capitol Blvd.
- Jan. 16 --- La Cocina Mexican
- Feb. 20 --- IHOP in Garner
- March 19 --- Hibachi China Buffet
- April 16 --- La Cocina Mexican
- May 21 --- IHOP in Garner
- June 18 --- Hibachi China Buffet
- July 16 --- La Cocina Mexican
- Aug. 20 --- IHOP in Garner
- Sept. 17 --- Hibachi China Buffet
- Oct. 15 --- La Cocina Mexican
- Nov. 19 --- IHOP in Garner
- Dec. 17 --- Hibachi China Buffet
TMG (Triangle Munch Group) is a pansexual group open to the NC KINK, BDSM, and Leather Lifestyle Community; we host educational events & social munches to assist people on their journey into Kink, BDSM, and the Leather Lifestyle in North Carolina. We welcome all genders, sexual orientations, race, religion, marital status, etc.
We are located in Raleigh, NC but are open to anyone in NC, especially the surrounding Triangle Area: Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Garner, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Clayton, Knightdale, Wake Forest, and other local communities in central North Carolina.
We don't have any membership dues and only a few requirements - you have to be 18+ (have a valid picture ID to prove your age); be respectful /courteous; and don't bring any Drama or disruptive behavior to our events or onto our forums! We request that you do not bring drugs, alcohol, or weapons, including firearms to any TMG munch, since we use public venues for our events. We strive for a happy family feel. Our goal is to provide educational help and social resources to people within the Triangle community areas. We have munches each month and a Lending Library to accomplish our goals. TMG is not a hook-up or dating site, nor are we a swinger's group – not our mission.
We have three munches, every month, for educational and socialization purposes. Sorry, we don't host or sponsor play parties (we don't own an appropriate venue). We usually meet at a Raleigh Community Center on the first Saturday of each month for our educational events; we also schedule a Tuesday Topical dinner /discussions munch; and we meet every third Thursday for a dinner /social munch. Anyone can come to these events, as long as they meet our three requirements posted above. We look forward to seeing you at an event soon.